*BBQ MEATBALL SLIDERS* These just looked way too delicious not to try. My boyfriend loved them and there was enough left over for lunch today. This recipe is from www.broeats.com
1 pound of ground beef
1 Kraft fresh take BBQ variety package (This is found by the shredded cheeses, I used cheddar and bacon because there was no BBQ and it was still delicious)
1/3 pound bacon
1 medium onion, chopped
1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
4 slices of Kraft big slice cheese
12 Hawaiian sweet rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet (make sure it has a lip) with parchment paper and a little non-stick spray.
2. In medium bowl, mix together fresh take, ground beef, egg, and BBQ sauce
3. Once mixed, roll into 12 meatballs and space evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. While the meatballs are in the oven, cook the bacon until crispy and then cut them into pieces. Then cook the onions over medium heat until tender, using the grease from the bacon.
5. Once meatballs are done. Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half and place meatballs on bottom portion. Brush the meatballs with some BBQ sauce.
6. On top of the meatballs, add the cheese slices, then the bacon pieces and grilled onions.
7. Place the tops of the Hawaiian rolls on another baking sheet. And place both the baking sheets under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
8. Top the meatballs with the rolls and enjoy!